Front Loading 16-Door Americana Mailbox
Front Loading 16-Door Americana Mailboxes feature heavy-duty aluminum die-cast doors that are hinged on brass frames. These commercial mailboxes are constructed of high-quality 20-gauge steel. Label holders and self-adhesive numbers are included for convenient owner identification. These multi-tenant mailboxes are ideal for use in schools, colleges, government offices, and various commercial developments.
16 Door Americana Mailbox Features:
- Has high-quality aluminum die-cast doors
- Doors are hinged on brass frames
- Made of heavy duty 20-gauge steel
- Solid rear cover included
- Features 2 master commercial locks for maximum mail security
- Label holders and self-adhesive numbers for easy tenant identification
- Powder-coated finish
- Also available in 8-door, 14-door, and 30-door units
- Recommended for academic buildings, government facilities, and many more
- Dimensions: 26-1/2"H x 23-1/2"W x 16"D
Salsbury 2100 series Americana mailboxes have aluminum die-cast doors which include a five pin cylinder cam lock with two keys. The doors are hinged on aluminum die-cast frames and are attached to the individual compartments with four screws. The mailbox compartments are constructed of 20 gauge steel and powder coated tan. They are designed to stack two high and mount adjacent to each other or between wall studs. All units have the same outside dimensions. Rear loading units can be accessed by the U.S.P.S. when used in Rotary Mail Centers. Americana mailboxes are ideal for use in colleges and schools, private postal centers, government agencies, corporate mailrooms, military bases and many other applications.
If Rear Loading:
Units have open backs. Hinged locking rear covers (#2150) are available as an option upon request.
If Front Loading:
Units include solid rear covers. Two master commercial locks with two keys (#2192) open a door panel that swings on a continuous hinge. All openings are usable.
- Custom sized mailbox units
- Rear covers - locking on rear loading units
- Trim - tan snap-on peripheral trim 1-1/2" W x 3/8" D for up to 3 columns of mailboxes
Door and Compartment Identification
Each mailbox door is equipped to identify the tenant’s name and/or box number. Self-adhesive numbers (1-3000 available) are supplied upon request with a standard order. Label holders neatly organize and identify the front/rear of the mailbox compartments and are available as an option upon request.
- Custom engraved tan placards
- Custom engraved door
- Label holders - (50) 3" W x 3/8" H
- Self adhesive numbers - sheets of 100
- Each mailbox door includes a five pin cylinder cam lock with two keys (1,000 different key changes).
- Lock - for 2100 series
- Thumb latch - in lieu of standard lock
- Lock - front loading master
- Additional keys per lock when ordering
- Key blanks - box of 50 - for 2100 series
Description: 16 Doors
Door Size: 5-1/2" W x 6" H
Unit Size: 23-1/2" W x 26-1/2" H x 16" D
Weight: 80 lbs.
About Salsbury Industries
Established in 1936, Salsbury Industries is the industry leader in manufacturing and distributing quality mailboxes, lockers and signage. Their organization prides itself in providing quality products. Mailboxes include cluster box units, 4B+ and 4C standard and custom horizontal mailboxes, vertical mailboxes, aluminum and brass mailboxes, free-standing mail centers, parcel lockers, courier boxes, drop boxes, letter boxes and a full line of residential mailboxes. Lockers include standard lockers, extra wide lockers, vented lockers, open access lockers, designer lockers, solid oak executive lockers, modular lockers, plastic lockers, storage lockers and storage cabinets. Signage includes large commercial signage, signature series plaques, cast aluminum plaques, custom plaques, directories, and numbers / letters.…
Browse More Products from Salsbury Industries
For Your Reference:
OUR SKU is 2116FL
This item is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: