Whitehall Superior Mailbox: About the Metals Used
Made from recycled diecast rust-free aluminum, the
Mailbox is crafted to perfection. This light-weight, sturdy material
is 100% resistant to rust. The manufacturing process exposes the
aluminum to intense pressure, resulting in an extremely dense material
that withstands the harshest of elements
for years of useful functionality. Manufacturers limited lifetime
Whitehall Superior Mailbox: About the Finish
Finished with a highly-protective powder coating, the Whitehall
Superior Mailbox's surface is resistant to chipping, scratching, fading
and discoloration. The Whitehall Superior Mailbox comes in four choices
of colors that always look new even after years of use, Bronze
(all-time favorite), Black, White and Green.
Whitehall Superior Mailbox: About the Personalized Plaques
Whitehall provides personalized side address plaques with
this package, making your home easy to find during gatherings or
emergencies. You can choose from one or two lines of text. If
one line is selected, each side plaque can hold five 4.5" Numbers. If
two lines of text are selected, the top line consists of up to five 3"
Numbers, and the second line consists of up to sixteen 1.25"
Characters. Lettering is gold.
Whitehall Superior Mailbox: About the Size
The Whitehall Superior Mailbox is an estate sized mailbox that can
accomodate a generous amount of mail. The overall dimensions are 13"H x
9.6"W x 20.3"D, large enough to hold several days worth of letters,
brochures, catalogs, newspapers or magazines.
Whitehall Superior Mailboxes: About the Post
The Whitehall Post Mount Mailboxes are installed over a 4" x 4" x 54"
recycled aluminum post that will remain rust-free. Installation
requires the 4" post to be buried no less than 30" deep, with no less
than 18" visible above ground. This height is the minimum
for USPS approved installation. All hardware
attachments are included,
which makes installation quick and easy.
- Includes Mailbox
- Includes 2 Personalized Side Plaques
- Includes Superior Post with Brackets
- Available in Bronze, White, Black, and Green
- Sturdy door with easy open and close feature
- Designed and built to last a lifetime
- Holds several days worth of mail and larger parcels
- Magazines, catalogs and brochures will lay flat, preventing tears
- Enhances the curb appeal of your home
- Designed to be personalized
- Overall Dimensions: 9.6"W x 55"H x 24.375"D
- Mailbox Dimensions: 13"H x 9.6"W x 20.3"D
- Post Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 54"
- Includes Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty
Side Plaque Details:
- Constructed of rust-free recycled aluminum
- One line version holds up to five 4.5" Numbers
- Two line version sholds up to five 3" Numbers on line one and up
to sixteen 1.25" characters on line two
- Text is set in gold lettering atop the mailbox color selection
- Side Plaque Dimensions: 15" x 6.5"
Related Id Numbers: 16306/16307/16308/16281/16325
Since 1941, Whitehall Products has been crafting fine home accents. Products are hand crafted from rust-free recycled aluminum in Whitehall's manufacturing facilities located in Western Michigan. Renowned as the world's largest manufacturer of weathervanes and personalized name and address plaques, Whitehall also produces hundreds of other decorative home accents including clocks, thermometers, bells, wall d‚cor, sundials, and other landscape accents...