- CBU Commercial Mailboxes - 8 Door with 4 Parcel LockersAs low as $1,969.00
- 16 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,809.00
- 13 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,779.00
- 12 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,709.00
- 8 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,649.00
- 16 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $3,109.00
- 13 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $3,079.00
- 12 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $3,009.00
- 8 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $2,949.00
- Cluster Box Unit With Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -16 CompartmentsAs low as $2,349.00
- Cluster Box Unit With Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -13 CompartmentsAs low as $2,319.00
- Cluster Box Unit with Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -12 CompartmentsAs low as $2,249.00
- Cluster Box Unit With Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -8 CompartmentsAs low as $2,189.00
- Decorative Crown Cap CBU Commercial Mailboxes - 8 Door with 4 Parcel LockersAs low as $2,489.00
- Decorative Crown Cap 4 Door CBU Mailboxes with Extra Large Tenant DoorsAs low as $2,229.00
- Decorative Traditional CBU Commercial Mailboxes - 8 Door with 4 Parcel LockersAs low as $2,489.00
- Decorative Traditional 4 Door CBU Mailboxes with Extra Large Tenant DoorsAs low as $2,229.00
Residential Development Mailboxes
Choosing the right Mailbox for your Home
Our selection of Residential Development Mailboxes come from quality brands like Florence Mailboxes, Salsbury, Whitehall and Gaines. We have mailboxes available for you in a variety of sizes, styles, configurations and colors, easily enabling you to find the product that’s just right for your application. With the ever-increasing growth and demand placed on the USPS, there are guidelines that are important for you to consider in residential development projects. Currently, the USPS is employing the Delivery Growth Management Program to offer support and structure to builders and developers for extending or establishing their delivery services.
Our cluster mailboxes (CBUs) are pre-approved by the USPS and are considered the industry standard when it comes to outdoor, centralized mail delivery. You can choose from multiple colors, sizes and configurations. All cluster box units (CBUs) come with an industry leading Five (5) Year Warranty. Our CBUs boast some impressive security features including:
High-grade, industrial, aircraft-quality aluminum construction.
To prevent tampering, there are no removable fasteners on the exterior of the unit.
High-precision robotic welding techniques are employed to manufacture the cabinet.
Heavy-duty, zinc-plated cam locks, which latch through the aluminum frame.
Anti-fish comb, which deters would-be thieves from reaching into the outgoing mail slot with coathangers or other prying tools.
If you have any questions about our CBUs, please contact one of our knowledgeable products experts who would love to help you find the right product for you!
Mailbox and Post Combo
If you’ve determined that a mailbox and post combo is the right solution for you, we have an incredible line of mailboxes from industry leaders: Whitehall and Gaines. These beautiful mailboxes are made in the U.S.A. of high-quality materials by experts in the craft. Available in a variety of styles, colors, security features and configurations, we’re sure you’ll love these products.
Top 5 Features of our Mailbox and Post Combos
Quality: Every mailbox and post combo you find on our site is made of top quality materials by expert craftsmen. The Whitehall brand, for example, has been making top quality products by hand in the U.S.A. since 1941. They’ve stood the test of time and they stand behind their products.
Post Options: You can choose from a variety of post selections. We offer standard, deluxe, superior and multi-mount posts to suit your taste and requirements.
Personalization: With available options like custom lettering, address plaques, newspaper holders, personalized door plaques and toppers, multiple finish and detail colors and even flower planters!
Security: Some of our mailbox and post combos are available with the option for Locking Inserts. These inserts are constructed from durable A360 rust-proof cast aluminum. After casting is complete, a five-stage powder coating process is used to ensure a high-quality, UV protected finish. We advise you to contact your local postmaster for approval prior to making this upgrade.
Ease of Installation: With each of our mailbox and post combos, we provide simple instructions which are easy to follow for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts, who would love to assist you in finding the right mailbox for you!