- 8 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,379.00
- CBU Commercial Mailboxes - 8 Door with 4 Parcel LockersAs low as $1,659.00
- 12 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,439.00
- 13 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,489.00
- 16 Door USPS Approved Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,519.00
- Outdoor Parcel Locker with Pedestal Stand - 2 Parcel LockersAs low as $1,239.00
- 4 Door Parcel Locker Cluster MailboxAs low as $1,819.00
- Decorative Traditional 4 Door CBU Mailboxes with Extra Large Tenant DoorsAs low as $1,849.00
- Decorative Crown Cap 4 Door CBU Mailboxes with Extra Large Tenant DoorsAs low as $1,849.00
- Cluster Box Unit With Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -8 CompartmentsAs low as $1,839.00
- Decorative Traditional CBU Commercial Mailboxes - 8 Door with 4 Parcel LockersAs low as $2,039.00
- Decorative Crown Cap CBU Commercial Mailboxes - 8 Door with 4 Parcel LockersAs low as $2,039.00
- Cluster Box Unit with Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -12 CompartmentsAs low as $1,869.00
- Cluster Box Unit With Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -13 CompartmentsAs low as $1,909.00
- Cluster Box Unit With Crown Cap and Pillar Pedestal Accessories -16 CompartmentsAs low as $1,939.00
- 12 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $2,789.00
- 13 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $2,819.00
- 16 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $2,839.00
- 8 Door Stucco CBU Mailbox Center - Column and Mailbox Included (Choose Colors)As low as $2,759.00
Types of Community and Apartment Mailboxes
Take a look at our selection of USPS approved community and apartment mailboxes. These units are suitable for use in multi family apartment complexes, plus condos, office buildings, and any location with a USPS serviced centralized mail distribution center. Along with traditional commercial vertical mailboxes, you will also find CBUs and front loading or rear loading 4C horizontal mailboxes. From pedestal mounted to recessed or surface mounted commercial, we have what you need for your apartment complex.
USPS Postal Service Regulations
For over two decades, we have built our reputation on providing clients with competitive prices for residential and commercial apartments. Our sales experts are extremely knowledgeable and can also help you with United States Postal Service (USPS) regulations that have changed a number of times over the years. We want to ensure that you select the right product for your building or project.
Which Option Do You Need?
The US Postal Service sets guidelines and provides USPS certification for commercial mailbox design, including any apartment mailboxes with centralized mail delivery that the USPS will be servicing. These regulations are strictly enforced for mail delivery to apartment buildings and any multi-tenant complex, whether for use as residential or commercial.
Tall and thin, vertical mailboxes are less common today, but remain approved by USPS for replacement purposes only. USPS requires that only 4C horizontal units be installed in all new apartment buildings and any apartment receiving major renovations.
This front loading apartment mailbox design is approved by USPS for new apartment construction and for any apartments undergoing major renovations. These commercial apartment mailbox units can be recessed or surface mounted for added flexibility during mailbox installation.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these “cluster box units” are manufactured by Florence Mailboxes Manufacturing and sit on a pedestal. The pedestal CBU mailbox design is now USPS’s preferred outdoor centralized mail delivery system for apartment buildings and approved for use in all old, renovated, and new apartment buildings.
The ideal solution for apartments, duplexes, or office complexes requiring an elegant centralized mail solution. These Multi-Family Mailboxes and Post Combos are available in a variety of designs and finishes. A selection of matching mailbox posts is also available.
Worried that parcel and package deliveries won’t fit in your mailbox? This is where Parcel Lockers collection comes in. Available in 2 and 4 Door variants, these all aluminum mail lockers are USPS approved. Order these heavy duty, secure CBUs from our product experts.
4C Pedestal Mailbox
If being purchased for U.S. mail delivery, 4C Pedestal Streetside Mailboxes require USPS approval prior to installation. Contact your local postmaster for approval prior to purchasing and installing. If you intend to use the 4C Pedestal Mailbox for private (in-house) mail delivery, then there is no need to contact your local postmaster for approval. These multi door mailboxes have stainless steel cam locks to keep letters and parcels secure from mail theft attempts. To learn more about these heavy duty mailboxes, chat with a live assistant.
Customizing Apartment Mailboxes
Florence Manufacturing commercial apartment mailboxes are designed with flexibility and versatility in mind. It is possible to find your ideal mailbox configuration and still meet USPS requirements. MailboxWorks professionals are available to provide installation advice and expert layout design and assistance to ensure you get the right balance of tenant mailbox units, drop boxes, parcel lockers, and letter drop boxes.
For improved functionality, consider these additional apartment mailbox accessories to compliment your standard installation:
Separate apartment drop boxes, collection boxes and mail slots
Key keepers for post office access to apartment building
Mailbox address tags with custom engraving
Chimes & Peepholes
Ask Us – We Are Here to Help
Our mailbox professionals can help you select the style, model, and mounting options to ensure that the product you buy meets your requirements as well as USPS guidelines.
View this blog article to learn more about about mailboxes for apartment complexes
For more information or for mailbox layout assistance, please contact us Toll Free at (866) 707-0008.